Y es que esto es un no parar... :P
Listado de cambios desde la version 1.2.1
- Setup wizard fix - removing BigPond from the WAN page on the setup wizard caused problems.
- SVG graphs fixed in Google Chrome. The graph page used to not require authentication, which is how it works in m0n0wall, I believe because at the time the feature was implemented in m0n0wall that is the only way it would work. We added required authentication on this page, and while it worked in Firefox, the way it was implemented broke Chrome. Chrome is now fixed. IE believed to still be broken, and the only resolution appears to be not requiring authentication for the graph. We would rather break the SVG graphs in IE and tighten that down than leave it open.
- IPsec reload fix specific to large (100+ site) deployments
- Bridge creation code changes - there have always been issues when attempting to bridge more than two interfaces. This fixes several bugs when attempting to use more than one bridge.
- FreeBSD updates for two security advisories on January 7, 2009, listed here. The OpenSSL one could possibly affect OpenVPN users, as discussed on the mailing list.